Way Big is one of Ben's last resort aliens.
Way Big is very strong for his size, as shown when he defeated Vilgax (who was Way Big's size at the time) and threw him into orbit.
Way Big has great durability, withstanding fire from enemies while barely even feeling them. Then, he also has super speed. InThe Widening Gyre, by using his super speed in water, he can create a water tornado.
Way Big can shoot a cosmic ray similar to the Ultraman signature technique Specium Ray. He does this by crossing his wrists together, with his right forearm vertical and left forearm horizontal in front of it and the thumb edge of his hands facing his body, to shoot from the outer edge of his right hand a powerful pale blue or green colored ray.
Way Big often forgets how strong he is. His size also gives him a slight mobility issue (since he has to be careful where he steps and avoid buildings around him) and he easily gives his location away.
It's revealed in Destroy All Aliens that Way Big's fin is a weak spot. A hit to this area can paralyze him.
- Way Big's size appears to change throughout the show.
- In Secret of the Omnitrix, Way Big's hand was bigger than Vilgax's giant drones, however when he grabbed Vilgax, Vilgax looked about the size of those drones, but Vilgax is clearly smaller than them.
- In Ken 10, Way Big was shorter than the surrounding buildings, but in next scene, he's much bigger than them.
- In War of the Worlds, Way Big's foot was big enough to crush all members of Ben's team.
- In Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 2, Way Big's head was big enough to crush Gwen and Kevin.
- In Simple, Way Big looked a lot bigger than usual.
- In Absolute Power Part 1, Way Big was smaller, about twice the height of Gwen's house.
- In Cosmic Destruction, when battling Evil Way Big, Way Big is much taller than the nearby bridge, but in the cutscenes, he was about a quarter of the height of the bridge.
- In Ben 10,000 Returns, Way Big looked about the same size as full-size Humungousaur.
- In The Perfect Girlfriend, Way Big looked much taller.
- In The Ultimate Sacrifice, Way Big looked much smaller.
- In The Widening Gyre, the ocean near San Fransisco only covered his feet.
- In Inspector #13, Way Big was about a quarter taller then Humungousaur.
- Way Big's design and fighting style are based on the Ultraman series.
- In Absolute Power: Part 1, when Way Big was turned into from Nanomech, he first turned into a Nanomech-sized Way Big and then grew, instead of becoming big straight away.